Goals of Presentation
1. demonstrate knowledge about how to create a BASC-3 Flex Monitor form,
2. identify which BASC-3 clinical and content scales may be used to identify children with possible Autism Disorders,
3. list at least two possible interpretations of the BASC-3 Atypicality scales,
4. identify which BESS informants are best suited for universal screening at preschool, elementary, and middle/high school grade levels, and
5. describe use of the BASC-3 Skill Building Intervention Guide for prevention service delivery.
About the Presenter, Dr. Randy W. Kamphaus
For those wishing to pay by purchase order, please complete registration, print the invoice, and mail invoice and district purchase order PRIOR to the event to:
65. St. John St.
Palmer, MA 01069
For those wishing to pay by check, please complete the registration form, print the invoice, and mail check to:
65 St. John St.
*Please note that MSPA charges a $75 cancellation fee for cancellations received prior to the conference. *
The Massachusetts School Psychologists Association is approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education to offer contact hours. The DESE requires the completion of a pre-test, which is to be completed prior to the workshop start time. A post-test is also required and will be given at the end of the conference. Participants must attend the ENTIRE CONFERENCE and satisfy state regulations in order to receive 6 contact hours. Each participant is responsible for knowing and meeting the DESE licensure requirements.
CE HOURS: The Massachusetts School Psychologists Association is approved by the National Association of School Psychologists to sponsor continuing education (CE) for psychologists. In keeping with NASP requirements, these are awarded in contact hours only. CE hours will be awarded at the close of the conference. MSPA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Arriving more than 15 minutes late or failing to stay for the entire program will result in the inability to obtain a PD certificate. Certificates will only be distributed at the conclusion of the program.